Sunday 18 March 2012

Halfway there!

I'm very proud to say I achieved my weekend task - painting the Latt table! Phew. Now just to decide how else to jazz it up. Here's the progress so far!


Before - with my little helper Mia!


Poor thing, all tuckered out. Flat-packs can be hard work!

Ready for painting on the balcony! I used a white high-gloss paint from  Bunnings. I also had help lining the white chair and table tops with masking tape so it was easier to paint over the edges. In total I did 3 coats of paint on the table and 2 on the chairs (because I got lazy to do a third coat!)

Mia looking pretty pleased with the (almost) final results - white & glossy, just how I hoped it would turn out!



Stay tuned for when I finally complete this project ... might give myself next weekend as the deadline to have it complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment